Any 501(c)3 organization which believes its mission is a match for our foundation is welcome to apply. Only those applications submitted using our on-line grant management software will be accepted. Letters of Inquiry may be submitted any time between April 15 and October 15.
PORTAL CLOSED FOR 2021 APPLICATIONS
HOW TO APPLY:
Using the on-line system is easy. All forms, attachments and reports will be handled through the on-line grant management system. Please click and read the directions before beginning an application.
Step 1: Create an Account
- Select one login email address/password to be used for all your submissions
- Provide the email address of the person ultimately responsible for the grant administration. The Adams Legacy Foundation will communicate all pertinent information to this email address.
Step 2: Complete the On Line Letter of Inquiry
- LOIs are accepted anytime between April 15 and October 15.
- All LOIs are processed after October 15 and are responded to by November 15.
Step 3: If LOI is Approved, Complete the On Line Grant Application
- Applications are Due on or before January 15.
- Decisions will be made and grantees notified by mid-March.
Step 4: If Approved for a Grant, Complete Progress/Completion Reports
- Progress/Completion reports are due October 15.